Your Promise of Value is what makes a prospect buy from you, and what keeps a client loyal to you. It's the what you do and the how you do it they cannot get from anyone else.
It encompasses the what, how and why of what you do for your clients, encapsulating the full value you create for the people you serve – value that, being worth more to them than the money in their pocket, delivers a profit, so your enterprise can continue to make and keep its promises.
It's always much bigger than you think. And it's all there already. You just need a way to articulate it.
This workshop will give you that.
‘it's probably going to turn out to be really useful'
'would definitely recommend'
In this workshop, over 6 weeks of live coaching, with homework to guide you and a workbook to keep everything in, you'll draw out your Promise of Value from the hearts and minds of you and your team, and turn it into a tool you can use to:
- sum up what you do for the people you serve
- package your products and services so they are easier to sell and more profitable to deliver
- attract the right prospects and charge the right prices for what you do
- attract and motivate the right suppliers and staff
- design the right processes and systems that will enable you to deliver your promise of value consistently every time
- allocate your marketing budget to yield the best results
A unique, comprehensive, visual statement of who you are, who you serve and how you serve them, that becomes a vital practical resource for your marketing, and the key driver for designing your Customer Experience Score.
YOU WON'T BE ALONE
You'll be part of a cohort of like-minded business owners, facing a similar challenge. You'll learn more with each other than you can on your own. And it will be more fun.
'inspirational and eye-opening'
‘I really looked forward to those Friday sessions'